Welcome to TonyJurgens.com!
I am a pragmatic conservative who supports fiscally responsible government that lives within its means while making needed investments in education, transportation, environmental protection and services for veterans, senior citizens and the disabled.
My wife Dawn and I have lived in Cottage Grove for over 23 years and we have two daughters. I am an independent insurance agent with InsuranceWorks Agency, Inc. in Woodbury.
Because of my volunteer service, in April 2016 I was presented with the Volunteer of the Year Award by the Cottage Grove mayor and city council. You can read more about that here: Tony Jurgens Named Cottage Grove’s Volunteer of the Year.
I welcome questions about my campaign, positions, and issues. Call me at 651-592-0846 or email me at email@example.com.
Please visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TonyJurgens54B/
P.S. Vote for Tony Jurgens on November 8!
- Watch this candidate forum
- Learn about Tony–Q/A with the Bulletin
- Tony Jurgens endorsed by Saint Paul Pioneer Press
- Listen to my answers in this candidate forum
- Tony Jurgens profile video
- Protecting taxpayers and eliminating wasteful spending
- An independent leader who will work to reduce your family’s health care costs
- An independent leader who will stop wasteful spending
- Endorsed by State Representative Denny McNamara
- Watch this video: The race for House District 54B is featured on this week’s TPT Almanac TV show
- An independent leader who will lower your health care costs
- An independent leader ready to work for YOU!
- Last week I toured Regina Senior Living, Presbyterian Homes, White Pines Senior Living, and Augustana Care
- Want to learn more about me? Listen to this interview on KDWA radio.
- You are invited to my fundraising reception with special guests Speaker Kurt Daudt, John Kriesel, and Denny McNamara
- Tony meets former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty
- Tony meets John Hinderaker, president of the Center of the American Experiment
- Speaker of the House Kurt Daudt and House Majority Leader Joyce Peppin
- Tony Jurgens is Grand Knight of the Knights of Columbus
- Tony Jurgens is the chair of the Cottage Grove Public Service Commission
- Tony sits on the Cottage Grove Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Meeting with the Hastings Area Rotary Club
- Breakfast meeting with the MRM
- I had a great time at the Dakota County Fair
- Tony visited the Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship Training Center
- National Night Out–I met dozens of people all over Hastings and Cottage Grove
- Tony Jurgens, member of the Washington County Library Board
- Want a Tony Jurgens yard sign? Get your name on the list!
- Tony Jurgens invited to visit Micro Control Company
- We had another great team effort in the Afton 4th of July parade
- Volunteer opportunity: Afton 4th of July parade
- Tony’s goals for Minnesota
- I am honored to be the Republican endorsed candidate for House District 54B
- Can you find us in this video of the Cottage Grove Strawberry Fest parade?
- We had a great time at the Cottage Grove Strawberry Fest parade
- I filed my paperwork to enter the race for Minnesota House of Representatives for House District 54B
- I am a candidate for the Minnesota House of Representatives!