I am a pragmatic conservative who supports fiscally responsible government that lives within its means while making needed investments in education, transportation, environmental protection and services for veterans, senior citizens and the disabled.
My wife Dawn and I have lived in Cottage Grove for over 23 years and we have two daughters. I am an independent insurance agent with InsuranceWorks Agency, Inc. in Woodbury.
Because of my volunteer service, in April 2016 I was presented with the Volunteer of the Year Award by the Cottage Grove mayor and city council. You can read more about that here: Tony Jurgens Named Cottage Grove’s Volunteer of the Year.
Please visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TonyJurgens54B/
- Post election 2016 interview with Rep. Elect Tony Jurgens MN 54B
- Tony Jurgens elected!
- Why we are supporting Tony Jurgens for State Representative
- Tony Jurgens endorsed by former State Representative John Kriesel
- Watch this candidate forum
- Learn about Tony–Q/A with the Bulletin
- Tony Jurgens endorsed by Saint Paul Pioneer Press
- Listen to my answers in this candidate forum
- Tony Jurgens profile video
- Protecting taxpayers and eliminating wasteful spending